Trust's educational activities
For most to about the educational activities the trust has started its mission to eradicate the illiteracy amongst the poor community particularly and the whole humanity in general, for this cause Exon Educational & Charitable Trust has established this institution like KG School, Pre Primary School, Higher Primary School, High School Etc.
During to its establishment the institution is continuously on its toe & striving hard for the education upliftment and for this cause the management of the institution conducted various events such as talent search exam, talent hunt week, sports, excursion and many more to the academic interest in the students.
The institution has the grades from nursery till 10th std. to talk about the academic performance our 10th std students right from 2008 batches consequently given 100 % result, hope same for this year also. Finally, I would like to bring you the goodness that our school has been sanctioned at 80G certificates by IT department under the tax exemption clause.
- Trust running a Family Counselling Centre Which Solved many issues related to family related and financial issues
- We also provided counselling to Parents, Students, etc for higher education and career guidance.
- We conduct regular free Tailoring and Free Handwork Training for Women, Widows, House Wifes and girls students in our Premises
- Our Special classes for drop out students helped many drop out to complete SSLC and they got better jobs in companies
- We provide basic education for Housewives to develop knowledge and encourage further education
- Trust provide free computer education for girls
We conduct Regular Classes for the child labour : - Conduction of the classes will be from morning between 8.30 am to 1.30 pm with the mid day meal
For the widows, house wives and girls the training classes for the various skilled based short term courses will run between the 10.00am to 2.00pm as per the requirement it may be altered.
For the young adults of the society those who are financially disable to continue their studies the vocational courses training classes will be conducted to them between 7.00am to 10.00am or as per the requirement of the course duration.
- 40% Students studying in our Schools are free.
- Drop out students are taken from Bakeries, Garrages form Vinobha Nagar, Aroghya Layout, BM Layout, KG Halli etc.
- Interest free microfinance only for women, which benefitted 200 families